Caterpillar Inc, the world's leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, off-highway diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives and long-standing Cat® dealer Gmmco organized a one-day customer meeting at GMR Arena in Hyderabad, on 8 May 2023, to showcase the latest range of Next Gen Cat LargeHydraulic Excavators. The event aided customers in understanding the cutting-edge technological innovations of the machines and helped them select the right tool for the right job
The recently launched Cat350 Excavator along with the 374 and 395 Excavators were displayed at the event. These products are equipped with the best-in-class technology which can help increase productivity, provide better cost efficiency, enhance safety, and offer more customizable features compared to its predecessors to meet the multi-functional requirements of the customers.
“With customer-centricity as the focal point of this event, we desire to demonstrate our unwavering commitment to providing best-in-class, 360-degree solutions to our customers”. said Mukul Dixit, India director of sales and marketing in Caterpillar’s Global Construction and Infrastructure Division “Our Next-Gen Excavators on display are designed to maximize productivity and help increase efficiency in their business operations.”
Customers could also check out the latest Caterpillar technologies at the event. These offeringsare built to accommodate a wide range of job requirements, raising the bar on performance and fuel efficiency in helping customers hit their bold production and cost targets. With low owning and operating costs and easy-to-use Caterpillar technology, these excavators help the customers get tons of work done on grade and on time.
Cat 350 Excavator - High productivity and low operating cost for demanding applications
- High digging force and swing torque, large bucket size minimizing cycle time and maximizing payload.
- Highly efficient electro-hydraulic system and long-life filters limiting operating costs.
- Reinforced structure achieving superior durability.
- Supporting operations in rugged conditions up to 4,500m (14,764 ft) above sea level.
- Standard high-ambient temperature capability of 52°C (125°F) and a standard cold start capability of -18°C (0°F). Optional cold start capability of -32°C (-25°F) is available for extreme conditions.
Cat 374 & 395 Excavators- Greater Productivity with 2x more Structural Durability and Lower Maintenance Costs
- Loads morequickly with up to 10% higher swing torque compared to previous models. Additionally, the dedicated hydrostatic swing circuit increases productivity and efficiency.
- The boom, stick, and frame are up to two times strongercompared to previous models.
- Up to 20% lower maintenance costs than previous models.
“As one of Caterpillar's long-standing dealers in India, we offer world class products and support solutions to meet customer requirement. We provide a range of solutions like buyback, trade ins, equipment rental, used machine sales and extended life programs. We constantly redefine ourselves by embracing new to exceed customer expectations.” said Chandrashekar V, Managing Director & CEO, Gmmco Ltd.
The customer meeting put on by Caterpillar and Gmmco was a resounding success as it allowed customers to witness the strengths of Next Gen Cat Excavators.