Vendor Expo enhances infrastructure project delivery and outcomes
Black & Veatch, a leading provider of critical human infrastructure, organized the Vendor Expo on recently at their Mumbai office, as part of its annual Technology Conference. The Vendor Expo is designed to showcasethe game-changing technology and innovation that Black & Veatch’s is constantly seeking to incorporate into its client solutions.
Organized for the first time in India, Vendor Expo saw participations from companies like Siemens, Capgemini, ideaForge, Imaginarium, Abhisam, Simulanis and Mass-Tech Controls. The vendors demonstrated new technology that has the potential to enhance the delivery and outcome of critical human infrastructure projects being delivered by Black & Veatch.
To promote homegrown talent, and support Make in India, the event included numerous Indian companies - alongside global players.The Indian business supported and showcased by Black & Veatch at the Vendor Expo included:
- ideaForge, led by a team of IIT graduates who have pioneered the UAS segment, developing fully autonomous indigenous Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAVs) for surveillance, reconnaissance, imagery andindustrial applications. The demonstration of their expertise was par excellence
- Imaginarium, India's largest 3D printing company, a leader in the segment
- Mass-Tech Controls, fast charging infrastructure was yet another innovation in the much talked about electric vehicles space
- Simulanis, pioneering a revolution in industrial training, the company exhibited simulation technology such as augmented reality, virtual reality and mixed reality
- Abhisam, demonstrated its take on the opportunities offered by the industrial Internet of things (IoT)
Global companies included:
- Siemens exhibited MindSphere, the open, cloud-based IoToperating system that connects machines and physicalinfrastructure to the digital world.
- Capgemini showcased their Collaborative Business Experience®programme
@EPC World Media