Transoft Solutions: Design with Confidence
Since 1991, Transoft Solutions Inc has been providing innovative CAD-based software for the engineering and architectural design community. Civil engineers and technologists, architects, and city planners across local, regional and national road agencies, airport authorities, cities, ports, and infrastructure consultants have come to rely on our field-researched design solutions– a level of success that clearly makes us a worldwide front-runner in our field.
Transoft’s engineers work closely with the world’s leading authorities including AASHTO, ITE, TRB, TAC, Austroads, CROW and the FTA to develop highly specialized applications serving more than 40,000 users in over 130 countries. Transoft Solutions is committed to providing best-in-class customer support through its offices in Canada, Sweden, The Netherlands, the UK, Germany, Australia, India and China, enabling professionals to design with confidence.
Our software solutions have become the de facto standard of the departments of transportation of many state and national agencies throughout the globe. All our products are backed by meticulous engineering R&D efforts to deliver thorough results that help lower overall project costs and improve quality of work. Some of our major product releases include:
- AutoTURN Pro – dynamic software for the transportation and engineering design professional. Analyze and evaluate vehicle maneuvers in 3D to check ground and overhead clearances at roadways, intersections, roundabouts, loading bays, rail crossings or any off-street projects involving vehicle access, clearance, and maneuverability checks.
- ParkCAD – for designing parking layouts quicker and smarter than traditional methods. With powerful layout, optimization and editing tools, users save time and money by reducing time-consuming redrawing of parking layout designs. Planning becomes easier with real-time stall counts and powerful reporting abilities for estimating cost.
- GuidSIGN – user-friendly CAD software that automates the highway and roadway sign design process. Includes many fonts and MUTCD standards and an extensive library of shields, signs, symbols, and panels.
- TORUS Roundabouts – for planning and designing modern roundabouts. TORUS reduces the amount of time spent developing conceptual designs and plans for roundabouts. With dynamic editing tools and real-time feedback engineers can create optimal roundabout designs confidently and efficiently.
- NEXUS Intersections – CAD software for developing roadway intersection designs for new construction or rehabilitation projects. NEXUS incorporates design vehicles, capacity conditions, sight distance analysis, conflict point evaluation, and conceptual grading analysis into the geometric design.
- AviPLANAirside Pro – comprehensive CAD software for airport designing, planning, and operations. Evaluate and design gate and passenger boarding bridge layouts. Perform aircraft simulation maneuvers to check for clearance, accessibility, jet blasts, and traffic patterns at taxiways, runways, loading gates and other airport facilities.
- ArcPORT – offers advanced features for simulating and evaluating airport terminal, airside and landside processes and systems. Users such as airport operators, airlines, traffic controllers, consultants and civil aviation authorities can analyze andvisualize flows of passengers, aircraft, vehicles, baggage and cargo, within the airport infrastructure, in fast time.
As an industry leader in the development of transportation engineering software – we continually strive to provide transportation professionals with productivity- enhancing tools they can trust, giving them the confidence to build the safest and most efficient roads, ports, airports and rail systems. As we continue our journey towards becoming the number one provider of transportation engineering software, we are committed to maintaining the highest level of ethics and professionalism at every engagement.
Our Success Is Our Clients
Transoft Solutions is fully committed to customer satisfaction. Our goal is to exceed client expectations in the products we deliver and in the sales and technical support we provide. We continually incorporate key user suggestions into the development of all software products. Our personalized sales and technical support ensure that client feedback gets into the product development process. For more information on Transoft’s range of civil design, aviation, and vehicle simulation solutions, visit transoftsolutions.com/au
@EPC World Media