Pennar Engineered Building Systems Ltd receives orders worth Rs. 1200 Million
Pennar Engineering Building Systems (PEBS Pennar), one of India's leading companies in design, manufacture, supply and installation of cost-effective preengineered buildings and building components, announces receipt of orders worth 1200 Million INR.
The company has received below major orders from various customers among others.
1) Order from V S Raju & Company for a warehouse in Bangalore, Karnataka.
2) Order from Reliance Jio Infocomm for its 4G tower infrastructure at multiple locations in India.
3) Order from L&T Construction for its factory at Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu.
4) Order from Nimma Narayan Engineers for manufacturing unit for MES at Nagpur, Maharashtra.
5) Order from TVS Infrastructure for its Warehouse in Singadivakkam, Tamil Nadu.
6) Order from Himedia Laboratories for its factory building in Dindori, Madhya Pradesh.
7) Order from Shiv Shakti Sugars for a warehouse in Bangalore, Karnataka.
8) Order from Kumar Raja & Co. for a processing unit for MES at Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.