KEC International wins orders of Rs. 1,931 crore
KEC International Ltd. (KEC), a global infrastructure EPC major, an RPG Group Company has secured new orders of Rs. 1,931 crore.
Transmission & Distribution:
- Turnkey order for construction of 400 kV Transmission Line for Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.
- Turnkey orders for construction of 400 kV Transmission Line & associated AIS Substation works for TANTRANSCO.
SAARC,Middle East, Africa: Rs. 486 crore
- Turnkey order for construction of 500 kV Transmission Line in Afghanistan
- Turnkey order for construction of 400 kV Over Head Transmission Line and 132 kV Cables in Oman. ▪Order for cable laying and other orders in Saudi Arabia and Tanzania
The Americas: Rs. 878 crore
- SAE Towers has received two large EPC orders for the construction of 500 kV Transmission Lines in Brazil and some supply orders across the Americas.
Cables: The Cables Business has secured orders of Rs. 112 crore covering various types of Cables.
Railways: The Railways Business has secured an order from IRCON of Rs. 54 crore for Railway Electrification Works in Northern India.
Solar: The Solar Business has received orders of Rs. 9 crore for the construction of a 6 MWp ground mount project in Northern India.
“We are pleased with the quantum of our new order wins, especially in our core T&D business. We are particularly happy with our success in Brazil, which is set to further strengthen our outlook in the Americas. With the order from IRCON, we are on track to diversify our Railway customer base. These new orders, along with our strong L1 pipeline, puts us in a comfortable position to achieve our annual targets,” commented Vimal Kejriwal, MD & CEO, KEC International Ltd,