Escorts in joint venture with Japan’s Tadano Group

Escorts in joint venture with Japan’s Tadano Group

Escorts has entered into a joint venture with Japan’s Tadano Group to manufacture rough terrain cranes and truck mounted cranes. Tadano will hold 51% stake in the joint venture while the rest 49% stake will be held by Escorts

Tadano Group is Japan’s one of the leading mobile crane manufacturer. According to the press release by Escorts, this joint venture will strengthen Escorts technology leadership and market presence in the material handling equipment space.

The joint venture will cater to an expanding Indian market for heavier capacity and efficient Truck & RT Cranes and sophisticated truck mounted and rough terrain cranes in the 20 to 80 tonnage category. The joint venture will enable both partners to optimize their current and future capabilities in the segment globally.

Through this joint venture, both the companies aim to take leading position in the high tonnage crane segment in medium to long term.

 

@EPC World Media

 

 

 

 


Leave a reply

Cancel Reply